The Tissot Chemin des Tourelles is a very special piece that encapsulates an important part of Tissot’s history. It takes its name from the street in Le Locle, Switzerland, where the Tissot factory was established in 1907, and where the company can still be found today. The watch compliments the company’s vast years of expertise with a contemporary design with an elegant case.
The Tissot Chemin Des Tourelles Powermatic 80 is precision, luxury, traditional and contemporary all displayed in a superb timepiece offering up to 80 hours power reserve. This watch is not only a practical timekeeping tool but will also stand out for the right reason on the wrist of any man.
- 02 Years International Warranty
- POWERMATIC 80.111
- Caliber 11 1/2'''
- Power reserve up to 80 hours
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)
- 316L stainless steel case and band
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Butterfly clasp with push-buttons buckle
- Day display
- Roman and Indexes
- Black dial
- Width 42
- Length 42