SEIKO ASTRON is the world’s first GPS solar watch.
It requires no external power source and is entirely self-sustaining. Using just the power of light, it connects to the GPS network, and tells time with atomic clock precision, adjusting at the touch of a button to all 39 time zones on earth. Only SEIKO can deliver what the international traveler has long wanted, a watch that understands and adjusts to time zones.
GPS Solar Dual-time function 8X53
– 01 year international warranty
– GPS controlled time and time zone adjustment
– Dual-time function with AM/PM indication
– Perpetual calendar correct to the year 2100
– Signal reception result indication
– World time function
– Daylight Saving Time function
– Power save function
– Titanium case and band with super-hard coating
– Cermaic Bezel
– Sapphire crystal with super-clear coating
– Case diameter 45.0mm
– Water resistant 100m