For over 50 years, Seiko 5 Sports has delivered consistently high levels of reliability, durability, performance and value that have endeared it to lovers of mechanical watches worldwide. Today, with the creation of a new design and a broad new collection, this much loved timepiece is re-born. Welcome to the new Seiko 5 Sports, a collection with all the same values but a fresh new look.
Born in the 60’s. Loved ever since.
Taken together and in combination with the then new mainspring and shock resistance system, these features gave Seiko 5 its distinctive appearance and its strength.
Five key attributes
・ Automatic movement
・ Day-date display at the three o’clock position
・ Water resistance
・ Recessed crown at the four o’clock position
・ Case and bracelet built for durability
‘- 01 year international warranty
– Sports Style – Go beyond the norm.
– Caliber 4R36
– Vibrations: 21,600 vibrations per hour (6 beats per second)
– Power reserve: 41 hours
– Number of jewels: 24
– Stainless steel case and bracelet with three-fold clasp with secure lock & push button release
– Hardlex crystal
– See-through screw case back
– Diameter: 42.5mm, Thickness: 13.4mm
– Water resistance: 10 bar
– Unidirectional rotating bezel
– Day/Date display
– Stop second hand function