Introducing new color variations to the lineup of slim G-STEEL GST-B400 models with new, improved designs made possible by a thin module and carbon core guard structure. The GST-B400AD comes with a black ion-plated (IP) bezel combined with a vapor deposition dial in G-SHOCK red.
The GST-B400 is made possible by even further miniaturization of its parts and thinning of its modules without sacrificing any Bluetooth or solar function. Power consumption has also been significantly reduced.
In addition, the carbon core guard structure of this model helps to make it the thinnest of the G-STEEL Series (as of Apr 2021) while maintaining a high level of impact resistance. The thickness from the back cover to the bezel top is only 12.9 mm, which is more than one millimeter less than the GST-B100 model.
In terms of design, the number of button guards has been reduced as much as possible, enabling the use of large stainless steel buttons that are slim yet easy to operate.
The top bezel has been given five different finishes, while the middle bezel has been given four different finishes, which creates an elegant effect and changes the appearance of the texture of the metal depending on the viewing angle.
- 18 months international warranty
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Solid Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- 200-meter water resistance
- Shock resistant (G-SHOCK)
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Double LED light
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®）
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- World time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Date/month display swapping
- Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages)
- Regular timekeeping: Analog: 2 hands (Hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
1 dial (battery level, mode)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day