Starting from the end of the 1990s, G-SHOCK has been issuing special models in collaboration with and in support of various different environmental organizations. Based on the G-SHOCK theme of “Love The Sea And The Earth”, this collaboration model support the activities of WILDLIFE PROMISING, an Authorized Nonprofit Corporation (NPO) that works towards coexistence between wildlife and humans in Africa.
The designs are inspired by the skin pattern of the African rock python, which is the largest snake in Africa and a species registered as endangered wildlife under the Washington Convention. Base model is the GST-B300, which is decorated with the African rock python pattern. The back of this model sports a “Love The Sea And The Earth” logo mark.
Special packaging is also decorated with the African rock python motif.
G-SHOCK is dedicated to the continued creation of models in collaboration with various environmental groups under the theme of “Love The Sea And The Earth”.
- 18 months international warranty
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light afterglow
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- World time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 5 multi-function alarms (with daily, 1 time, schedule)
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank and hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Limited Edition