From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is always finding ways to incorporate world culture icons into exciting new designs, comes a selection of new Metallic Mirror Face models.
These new models are part of the Basic lineup that harkens back to the days of no-nonsense practical G-SHOCK styling in commemoration of the 35th G-SHOCK anniversary being celebrated in 2018. Base models are the DW-5600, which is a masterpiece of original G-SHOCK styling, and the DW-5700, which was the first round face G-SHOCK.
The faces of these watches have a mirror finish display frame created using a vapor deposition process to apply reflective material to the inside surface of the glass. This adds a distinctive touch of radiance to the face design. The gold color accent models (DW-5600BBMB and DW-5700BBMB) feature gold ion-plated buckles, buttons, and side screws to match the mirror frame. The subdued matte finish of the bezel and bands serves to further enhance the impact of the colors.
- 18 months international warranty
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight Full auto EL light, afterglow
- Flash alert (Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month