Introducing the latest additions to the G-SHOCK S series G-SQUAD* lineup of sports watches that are designed and engineered to make daily training more fun and effective.
The size of the new GMA-B800 is approximately 3 mm smaller than the case of the popular G-SHOCK GBA-800, which makes it the perfect choice for those with smaller wrists and those who prefer a more compact watch. This model can also be combined with the GBA-800 as a his-and-hers pair.
The colors of these new models include basic black or white accented with popular rose gold highlights, which are hues that go well with everyday fashions, and gray or yellow, both of which look great with training wear. The watch can Bluetooth® link with a smartphone, which makes sports activities even more fun, while the G-SHOCK Connected phone app provides access to a number of functions that support workouts. Daily health and fitness support functions include a 3-axis accelerometer that keeps track of step counts, a timer that lets you create up to 20 combinations of five timers each, memory for up to 200 lap records, and more. G-SHOCK Connected also makes it possible to maintain step count logs with five exercise intensity levels, calculate the calories you burn, specify a daily step target, create timer combinations and send them to the watch, store stopwatch measurement data, view data, and more. All of this combines to help you plan and record your workouts, making them more effective and enjoyable.
Other features include app-based auto time setting correction and more for more efficient timekeeping, and an Auto Double LED Light that facilitates workouts in areas where lighting is dim.
Out of stock
- 18 months international warranty
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: Step Goal Progress Display, Step Count Graph, Power Saving
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month