Tissot Heritage Visodate T1184101605700
Back in the 1950s, Tissot celebrated its centenary with a series of innovations – one of which was the integration of a date function to the automatic mechanism in a watch called Visodate. The Tissot Heritage Visodate translates nostalgia into contemporary timepieces dedicated to detail. A gently curved dial mirrors the domed sapphire glass, both geared to showcasing a clearly visible date. Historical Tissot logos on the dial, case back, crown and buckle are a bridge between the past and present.
- 02 Years International Warranty
- ETA F06.111
- Caliber 11 1/2'''
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 m / 100 ft)
- EOL (battery end-of-life indicator)
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- 316L stainless steel case
- Day display
- Black dial
- Arabic and indexes
- Genuine leather strap
- Standard buckle
- Width 40.00
- Length 40.00