For over 50 years, Seiko 5 Sports has delivered consistently high levels of reliability, durability, performance and value that have endeared it to lovers of mechanical watches worldwide. Today, with the creation of a new design and a broad new collection, this much loved timepiece is re-born. Welcome to the new Seiko 5 Sports, a collection with all the same values but a fresh new look.
Born in the 60’s. Loved ever since.
Taken together and in combination with the then new mainspring and shock resistance system, these features gave Seiko 5 its distinctive appearance and its strength.
Five key attributes
・ Automatic movement
・ Day-date display at the three o’clock position
・ Water resistance
・ Recessed crown at the four o’clock position
・ Case and bracelet built for durability
- 01 year international warranty
- Suits Style
- Caliber 4R36
- Vibrations: 21,600 vibrations per hour (6 beats per second)
- Power reserve: 41 hours
- Number of jewels: 24
- Stainless steel case materials with lumibrite on hands and indexs
- Hardlex crystal and Slide clasp
- See-through screw case back
- Diameter: 42.5mm, Thickness: 13.4mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Day/Date display
- Stop second hand function