Oris Greenwich Mean Time limited Edition 01 690 7690 4081B
To commemorate the introduction of the Greenwich Mean Time in 1884 – 130 years ago, Oris presents this limited edition watch. A unique time piece with the Oris World Timer function housed in the Artelier case.
- 2+1 years International Warranty
- Automatic winding worldtimer developed by Oris
- Oris 690, base ETA 2836-2 Automatic winding worldtimer developed movement beating at 28’800 A/h, 4 Hz vibration per hour, providing 38 hours of power reserve
- Simultaneous indication of 2 individual time-zones. Centre hands for hours and minutes (T1). Centre hour hand T1 with forward or backward setting device, hour by hour, commanded by two pushers or a rotating bezel. Subsidiary dial with hours and minutes (T2) at 3 h including day and night indicator. Subsidiary second at 9 h and date window. The date is synchronised with the centre hands T1. Automatic forward or backward rotation of date if hour hand of T1 is set forward or backward over midnight. Quick date setting device. Fine timing device and stop-second.
- 42.00 mm Multi-piece stainless steel case
- Stainless steel, fixed with screws, special engravings case back
- Operating Devices: Stainless steel crown
- Water Resistance 5 bar
- Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Silver guilloche dial
- Hands Superluminova C3
- Multi-piece stainless steel metal bracelet, butterfly folding clasp
- Extras: Special luxury wooden presentation box, certificate, limited to 1000 pieces