The Oris Big Crown ProPilot X Calibre 115 powered by an in-house developed calibre is a landmark design. The skeletonised Calibre 115 movement opens up the 10-day power reserve and non-linear power reserve indicator to reveal how they work. It’s a contemporary take on luxury that highlights the eternal value of a beautifully crafted Swiss Made mechanical watch.
Available on backorder
- 2+1 Years International Warranty
- Hand winding 10-day power reserve, skeleton developed by Oris
- Oris 115 Hand winding movement beating at 21’600 A/h, 3 Hz vibration per hour, providing 240 hours of power reserve
- Centre hands for hours and minutes, subsidiary second at 7:30 h, non-linear power reserve indication at 3 h, fine timing device and stop-second
- 44.00 mm Multi-piece titanium case
- Titanium screwed case back, see-through sapphire glass
- Operating Devices: Titanium screw-in security crown
- Water Resistance 10 bar
- Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Skeleton Dial
- Indices and hands Superluminova BG W9
- Multi-piece Titanium metal bracelet, folding clasp with extension
- Extra - The Oris Big Crown ProPilot X Calibre 115 is powered by a skeletonised, in-house developed calibre with a 10-day power reserve and an Oris-patented non-linear power reserve indicator that shows the power remaining with greater accuracy as the time to rewind the watch approaches. The watch comes with a special luxury wooden presentation box and an official manual.