- 18 months international warranty
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Layered Composite Band
- Solid Band
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Spherical Glass
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Screw Lock Crown
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- LED light (Super Illuminator) Afterglow
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Time calibration signal reception:
Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
*5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
- The auto hand home position correction
- 1-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- Daily alarm
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second),
3 dials (dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour, day)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
The G-SHOCK MT-G combines metal and resin into forms of essential functional elegance, and also provides TRIPLE G RESIST durability. This new model add a selection of MT-G Series mid-size designs that is design to fit well to the wrist.
The faces, various parts, and inner surfaces of the bands sport attractive accent colors. The silver case and band model has metallic red accents.
The inside surfaces of the bands incorporates fine resin parts that allow the use of attractive colors, and makes the band lightweight and tough. Fine resin parts also have relatively lower thermal conductivity than stainless steel, so even in the cold of winter, less of the cold is transmitted to the wrist.
A shock-resistant structure integrates the lugs that connect the band and the pipes that link the bezel and back cover into a single piece to create a wall-like frame that protects the watch’s module.
Connected Engine supports time correction using a time calibration signal and Bluetooth® connection. A Bluetooth® communication function makes it possible to connect with a smartphone running the G-SHOCK Connected* app and obtain accurate time information from an on-line time server. MULTIBAND 6 automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe for automatic time adjustment when you are within the range of a signal, even if connection with a smartphone is not possible for some reason. All of this means that timekeeping is accurate, no matter where in the world you happen to be. These new MT-G models combine metal and resin in a way that creates an innovative shock-resistant structure and a work of timepiece beauty, which houses a new module that ensures timekeeping is always accurate.
Out of stock