Casio G-Shock GW-B5600SGM-1 五虎将-馬超 Limited Edition
This new series was created by assembling five world-popular G-SHOCK models that were specially selected by JAHAN LOH, a visual artist based in Singapore who is noted for combining “highend visual pop art” and “modern street art.” LOH then used these G-SHOCK models to create exciting new original designs.
The design themes for these models are the Chinese philosophy of Five Elements and Five Virtues. The five elements are those that make up all things: fire, water, wood, metal, and earth, while the five virtues are the five virtues of Confucianism. JAHAN LOH represents each of these concepts with the images of five generals from Chinese history, and each model is given its own distinctive look using original printing technology.
The packaging of this new series also features designs that are befitting of special new models.
These new models embody Chinese philosophy and history, and mark still another collaboration that blends G-SHOCK toughness with cultural aspects from around the world.
- 18 months international warranty
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super illuminator) afterglow
- Time calibration signal reception
- Time Calibration Signals
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- 5 World time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Low battery alert
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Date/month display swapping
- Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages)
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day