Casio G-Shock GW-B5600BC-1
These GW-B5600 Connected Engine models feature the distinctive square design of the 5000/5600 Series, which still maintains the same basic form as the original DW-5000C.
Function-wise, these models are designed for outstanding timekeeping accuracy using Bluetooth® data communication and Multi Band 6, which supports automatic time setting adjustment based on one of six time calibration signals around the globe. Time information also can be acquired from an internet time server using the G-SHOCK Connected*1 app running on a smartphone.
Other functions include Tough Solar in combination with CASIO original power saving technology that delivers a stable supply of power, high-brightness Full Auto LED illumination, World Time, and more. A selection of six languages for the day of the week indicator*2 provides localization at the press of a button.
The GW-5600BC models feature a new type of band structure. The outer segments are made of fine resin embedded with metal parts, while the center segments are made of fine resin. The result is a band that is both light-weight and durable, with a glossy finish that looks great as well. A three-fold type band buckle makes fastening and unfastening quick and simple.
Use of an advanced engine makes it possible to achieve high-density component mounting without affecting the size of the finished timepiece. This and much more creates a modern timepiece that delivers the perfect blend of looks and performance.
- 18 months international warranty
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Stainless Steel / Resin Composite Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (2 seconds or 4 seconds), afterglow
- Time calibration signal reception
- Time Calibration Signals
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- 5 World time
39 time zones (39 cities +coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Low battery alert
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month