Casio G-Shock GA-110SGH-4A 五虎将-黄忠 Limited Edition
This new series was created by assembling five world-popular G-SHOCK models that were specially selected by JAHAN LOH, a visual artist based in Singapore who is noted for combining “highend visual pop art” and “modern street art.” LOH then used these G-SHOCK models to create exciting new original designs.
The design themes for these models are the Chinese philosophy of Five Elements and Five Virtues. The five elements are those that make up all things: fire, water, wood, metal, and earth, while the five virtues are the five virtues of Confucianism. JAHAN LOH represents each of these concepts with the images of five generals from Chinese history, and each model is given its own distinctive look using original printing technology.
The packaging of this new series also features designs that are befitting of special new models.
These new models embody Chinese philosophy and history, and mark still another collaboration that blends G-SHOCK toughness with cultural aspects from around the world.
- 18 months international warranty
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light - Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day