Casio G-Shock Watch G-7900-2D
From G-SHOCK, the watch that brought unmatched toughness to personal timekeeping, comes a collection of models that deliver a level of protection. These watches are designed and engineered to become partners of people who like their activities rough and rugged.
Major features include four large bezel screws and protruding surfaces that divide the form of the watch into six sections for a fashionable design. Buttons are among some of the largest available in the G-SHOCK lineup for easy operation.
Low-temperature resistance allows operation even under very cold conditions, while moon and tide graphs provide essential information for marine leisure enthusiasts. A large LCD is divided into sections for that make information easy to locate and read whenever you need it.
This 5-color lineup offers the ultimate in easy operation and easy reading.
- 18 months international warranty
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (3 seconds or 5 seconds), afterglow
- Flash alert - Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer time up alarm, countdown timer progress beeper, and stopwatch auto start
- Low temperature resistant (-20°C)
- Moon data (moon age of the input data, moon phase graph)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- World time 29 time zones (48 cities), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch (ST1) & (ST2)
- Countdown timer
- 5 multi-function alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month