Casio G-Shock Watch DW-6900PF-1
Introducing a new collaboration between G-SHOCK and Ciesay, the photographer who created the photograph and apparel project known as PLACES+FACES. This new collaboration model exemplifies the parallels between the PLACES+FACES spirit of constantly taking on new challenges, no matter what, and the spirit behind G-SHOCK development efforts. The base model is the internationally popular digital DW-6900 Series, with the PLACES+FACES logo imprinted on the band in reflective material that glows in the dark. A P+F logo also appears on the LCD when the EL backlight is turned on.
This new special collaboration model, which comes in special packaging, captures the essence of the spirit of G-SHOCK’s constant and unending evolution and innovation.
PLACES + FACES
PLACES+FACES is a photograph and apparel project that was created by the London-based hip hop culture photographer known as Ciesay. Contributors to the project go after real street images, and often capture candid, behind-the-scenes shots at shows of big artists and upcoming artists. The film cameras they use give their shots a unique look and sense.
Available on backorder
- 18 months international warranty
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Cloth Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight Full auto EL light, afterglow
- Flash alert (Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month